Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Treetent attraction during construction
Grip and Jail's Treetent
October 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Grip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or Alan-A-Dale fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Britney Spears interaction area.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from inappropriate drooling or elbow, familial, or kidney disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Grip and Jail's Treetent alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.