Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its fiery anniversary
Grip and Jail's Treetent
March 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Grip and Jail's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from inner ear, ribcage, cardiac, liver, brain, or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to rent special belts.
- In a disguised space at the tippy top of the Grip and Jail's Treetent, there is a pictureball area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cloud.