Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Treetent attraction during a moment of contemplation
Grip and Jail's Treetent
October 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Grip and Jail's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique images.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to have pirate waivers.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels by the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.