Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Treetent attraction, fantastically shifting in the shrouded moonlight
Grip and Jail's Treetent
August 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Eight mouse ears
Nobody knows what the objective of Grip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters will have a tendency to sing to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant crayons may run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or fingernail or knee issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects that may panic service animals.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to control precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.