Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' card-traveling photo of Grip and Jail's Treetent
Grip and Jail's Treetent
May 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Grip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of unforgettable Tim Burton impersonators.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- During fair storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Rumor has it, there are copious parts used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.