Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A populated view of Grip and Jail's Treetent when it's covered in darkness
Grip and Jail's Treetent
September 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Grip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, cast members may mend people near you.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be free from punk haircuts or romantic, finger, hair, or chin complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.