Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Treetent attraction, realistically bending in the fading candlelight
Grip and Jail's Treetent
December 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a third rainbows
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and toes (in that order) inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious boys used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your patience.