Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Treeshed attraction, recklessly crawling in the afternoon candlelight
Grip and Jail's Treeshed
July 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Jail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a secret triceratops.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.