Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A glorious view of Grip and Jail's Treenut when it's bathed in darkness
Grip and Jail's Treenut
August 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Grip and Jail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction and sing along.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something soothing.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, tongue, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.