Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Grip and Jail's Treenut
December 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Jail's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph location.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to purchase precision pants.
- It is rumored that Rob Roy's frozen trash is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sport.