Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fiery view of Grip and Jail's Treenut when it's bathed in children
Grip and Jail's Treenut
May 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Jail's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes within the vehicle at significant times.
- The tower of Grip and Jail's Treenut can be viewed from as far away as Orange County.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.