Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper's crib-demolishing photo of Grip and Jail's Treenut
Grip and Jail's Treenut
March 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Grip and Jail's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland sponsors might try to visit this attraction up to an hour prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- The flowery car on this attraction is named for Jack Skellington's crow.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your visitor.