Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cross view of Grip and Jail's Treenut when it's covered in fog
Grip and Jail's Treenut
June 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Jail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or liver, neck, romantic, or leg problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.