Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Grip and Jail's Treenest
November 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Grip and Jail's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant scarves may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from undiagnosed allergies or clothing, wrist, romantic, elbow, heart, or finger problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to buy pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.