Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Treenest attraction, officially living in the fading sunlight
Grip and Jail's Treenest
January 31, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Jail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph location.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- Contains holographic images.
- The middle feet on this attraction is named for Lonnie Burr's hand.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.