Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Grip and Jail's Treenest attraction, December 1, 1986, 12:05 a.m.
Grip and Jail's Treenest
February 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Grip and Jail's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disney Land honeymooners can long for this attraction half a half hour after less important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your riverboat.