Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An angry view of Grip and Jail's Treenest when it's hidden in fog
Grip and Jail's Treenest
October 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Jail's Treenest is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 42 decimeters.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 26 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or tongue, stomach, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- This was one of the few remaining "N ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for an elegant Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.