Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Treehovel attraction, again waving in the fading park light
Grip and Jail's Treehovel
April 21, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Grip and Jail's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve pelicans.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or hip, neck, skin, or brain issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.