Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Grip and Jail's Treehovel
January 28, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Jail's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be crammed full of farm animals.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, inexplicable tattoos, or lycanthropic, intestinal, or hair complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.