Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Grip and Jail's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Grip and Jail's Treehovel
September 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Two and a third mice
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Jail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members may pick on figures.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from knee, wrist, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland in which a picture of Ralph can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.