Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Grip and Jail's Treehovel attraction, absently painting in the evening park light
Grip and Jail's Treehovel
March 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Grip and Jail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something soothing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Rex the Dinosaur fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo thingy.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.