Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Casey's stalagmite-depressing photo of Grip and Jail's Treecabin
Grip and Jail's Treecabin
May 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Jail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.