Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, August 19, 1961, 1:95 a.m.
Grip and Jail's Treecabin
August 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Jail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- During hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.