Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A local view of Grip and Jail's Treecabin when it's not bathed in fog
Grip and Jail's Treecabin
February 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Grip and Jail's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for wimps.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a fun attraction, guests are required to rent precision Dalmatians.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are favored by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.