Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its crisp anniversary
Grip and Jail's Treecabin
October 31, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Jail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Youngest guest must be at least 42" tall.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.