Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Shrubhouse dark ride, willingly considered to be the only skeletal dark ride at Disneyland
Grip and Jail's Shrubhouse
July 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could point at you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Grip and Jail's Shrubhouse alternative experience.
- This was Wally Boag's particularly visited dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.