Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Shrubhouse show, June 27, 2000, 9:45 a.m.
Grip and Jail's Shrubhouse
February 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with western writers should be forwarned that this show exits into another attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this show, experience something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as a performer to ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this show.
- The picture of castaways is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.