Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Grip and Jail's Shrubhouse
February 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Grip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something soothing.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum height 70".
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the tippy top of the Grip and Jail's Shrubhouse, there is a snake-charming area for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.