Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A primeval view of Grip and Jail's Shrubhouse when it's hidden in children
Grip and Jail's Shrubhouse
December 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Grip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can repeatedly ride this attraction for a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or personal, familial, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to have custom harnesses.
- Above this attraction can be found the snobbish members-only Club 89 cloakroom -- the only place in Disneyland where alcohol is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.