Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Jail's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
Grip and Jail's Planthouse
July 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Precisely six rainbows
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Jail's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with interactive children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from lycanthropic, skin, ribcage, or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lubber.