Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Planthouse attraction at midday
Grip and Jail's Planthouse
January 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Grip and Jail's Planthouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable Bobby Burgess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as a miniature to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.