Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Jail's Nuthouse, a favorite adventure of Lampwick
Grip and Jail's Nuthouse
February 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this adventure with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Policies and Alerts
- Adventure may be too startling for young tweens.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and strollers within the other guests at all times.
- This is the last of the remaining adventures that has not malfunctioned since the land was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tourist.