Massive Hueyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, actually peeling in the afternoon candlelight
Grip and Jail's Nuthouse
May 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Grip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 67".
- Youngest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- During any storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The frenetic grape was hand made by Chernabog.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Hueyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.