Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Clamhouse attraction during construction
Grip and Jail's Clamhouse
February 23, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
Nobody knows what the purpose of Grip and Jail's Clamhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, pirate-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may travel if you don't let them.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from March 16 through August 8.
- On its third year after opening day, the Grip and Jail's Clamhouse shyly fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.