Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Clamhouse ride as seen from the top of Mexico
Grip and Jail's Clamhouse
October 31, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Grip and Jail's Clamhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to queue up for this ride if in a hurry in the morning.
- After experiencing this ride, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- Guests may get very wet on this ride.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this ride's soundtrack.
- The tower of Grip and Jail's Clamhouse can be viewed from as far away as outer space.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pirate.