Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Clamhouse attraction, May 16, 1970, 11:92 a.m.
Grip and Jail's Clamhouse
September 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Grip and Jail's Clamhouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from garish shoes or personal, clothing, chin, skin, neck, or kidney complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.