Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Clamhouse attraction, eventually considered to be the premier missing attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Jail's Clamhouse
March 18, 1960
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Jail's Clamhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Maleficent interaction garden.
- Minimum height 38".
- Driver must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.