Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treeshed attraction during refurbishment
Grip and Hale's Treeshed
July 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Grip and Hale's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and tipping generously).
- Shortest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.