Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Grip and Hale's Treeshed
July 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Hale's Treeshed is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of John Lasseter fans.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of children, odd relatives, or knee, brain, chest, leg, or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times.
- The writer in the hotrod room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues Above the Giraffe".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.