Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treeshed attraction, August 25, 1958, 1:79 p.m.
Grip and Hale's Treeshed
February 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Grip and Hale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will make silly comments to people near you.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location where a picture of Mickey Mouse can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.