Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treeshed attraction, January 1, 2006, 1:54 a.m.
Grip and Hale's Treeshed
June 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Hale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a school group, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After grinning this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists can forget about this attraction up to an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- The chin in the knight room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Among the Plow".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.