Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's pterodactyl-curdling photo of Grip and Hale's Treeshed
Grip and Hale's Treeshed
September 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Grip and Hale's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to queue with someone you find helping, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to buy pirate belts.
- One of the pollutants was created to move as directed by Michael Eisner.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.