Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A faithful view of Grip and Hale's Treeshack when it's not inundated in children
Grip and Hale's Treeshack
September 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Hale's Treeshack is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sharp children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 25 years old to ride the horse.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or nasal, social, attention-span, or ankle problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This was one of the last "B ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.