Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treeshack attraction during construction
Grip and Hale's Treeshack
August 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Hale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that requires less patience.
- No food or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not changed since the resort was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.