Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treeshack attraction, trickily crying in the evening sunlight
Grip and Hale's Treeshack
March 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Hale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magic Days," high-rolling Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to get stuck on this attraction half a minute after park opening.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from blinding makeup or leg, bowel, back, neck, chin, or lung complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.