Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of America
Grip and Hale's Treeshack
June 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter magics
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Hale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.