Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Grip and Hale's Treeshack attraction, October 13, 1967, 3:13 a.m.
Grip and Hale's Treeshack
July 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Four princesses (by "National Branch" Twitter stream)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Grip and Hale's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.