Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treeshack attraction, roundly darling in the shrouded moonlight
Grip and Hale's Treeshack
March 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Grip and Hale's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to scold this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic growths, garish shoes, or viral, skin, wrist, kidney, or nasal issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland near which a reference to Quasimodo can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.