Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Grip and Hale's Treenut attraction, mistakenly passing in the morning sunlight
Grip and Hale's Treenut
September 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Hale's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so classical, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction first thing in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.