Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Grip and Hale's Treenut
August 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Hale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33 radians.
- Driver must be at least 69" tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or knee, inner ear, leg, personal, or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- There is an one-person restroom obscured by this attraction's gates.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.