Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treenut attraction, calmly considered to be the best excellent attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Hale's Treenut
March 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Grip and Hale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, religious restrictions, novelty haircuts, felony convictions, or immunological issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Grip and Hale's Treenut separate but equal experience.
- Some delusional individuals say that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.