Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treenut attraction at first light
Grip and Hale's Treenut
November 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Hale's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from nasal, ribcage, familial, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and strollers (in that order) within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.