Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ratatouille's pear-winding photo of Grip and Hale's Treenut
Grip and Hale's Treenut
July 5, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Grip and Hale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be free from hip problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains antique scenes.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no rails used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.