Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A perfect view of Grip and Hale's Treehovel when it's hidden in tarps
Grip and Hale's Treehovel
August 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Grip and Hale's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this ride repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Expectant parents may run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from moral objections or chin, intestinal, wrist, heart, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The letters in "Grip and Hale's Treehovel" can be scrambled to spell "V Eeodrai'lhpe Gtar Neshl."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.