Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dormant view of Grip and Hale's Treehovel when it's bathed in fog
Grip and Hale's Treehovel
April 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Nobody knows what the goal of Grip and Hale's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with a different aura.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as an American to ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.