Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treehovel attraction during refurbishment
Grip and Hale's Treehovel
January 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Grip and Hale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of helping this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- One of the pancakes was constructed to look as directed by Horace Horsecollar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.