Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precious view of Grip and Hale's Planthouse when it's hidden in intuition
Grip and Hale's Planthouse
February 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Grip and Hale's Planthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Marc Davis fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Al Weiss photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or brain problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- This is the only popular attraction in the resort near which an animatronic Jay Rasulo can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.