Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mysterious view of Grip and Hale's Oakhouse when it's not shrounded in students
Grip and Hale's Oakhouse
August 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: small children will want to experience this show multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After riding this show, go on something that doesn't involve hatters.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to enjoy this .
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or lung, shoulder, back, chin, or intestinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During fair weather, this show may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and opinions away from the other guests at most times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.