Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction, grandly considered to be the best southern attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Hale's Oakhouse
December 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Darkness may be too startling for wimps.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- On its third decade of operation, the Grip and Hale's Oakhouse immediately fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.