Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Oakhouse train at park opening
Grip and Hale's Oakhouse
April 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this train multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 24 years old to ride alone.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this train may become a water train.
- This train's queue actually extends beneath the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Kuzco when you pass through the train vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.