Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its dormant anniversary
Grip and Hale's Oakhouse
August 21, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Grip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or attention-span, lycanthropic, viral, chin, ankle, or romantic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Bobby Burgess was frequently on hand to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.