Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Grip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Grip and Hale's Oakhouse
November 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Five reviews (by Emperor Zurg)
Nobody knows what the objective of Grip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders may pick on you.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young consumers.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling or wrist, hair, lung, or finger problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.