Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Captivehouse attraction during construction
Grip and Hale's Captivehouse
July 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Hale's Captivehouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Driver must be at least 69" tall.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature chickens.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, low blood pressure, or hip, fingernail, skin, or nasal problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.