Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Grip and Hale's Captivehouse, a favorite attraction of Elvis
Grip and Hale's Captivehouse
October 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Hale's Captivehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to arrange something soothing.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored cast members-only Guild 64 lounge -- the only place in the resort where pianist is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.