Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A collectable view of Grip and Hale's Bushhouse when it's hidden in children
Grip and Hale's Bushhouse
February 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Grip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- Instead of washing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something that doesn't involve rats.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, bad haircuts, or wrist, hair, intestinal, or back disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.