Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Grip and Hale's Bushhouse
April 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Grip and Hale's Bushhouse separate but equal experience.
- Ollie Johnson was famously not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.