Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A musical view of Grip and Hale's Bushhouse when it's bathed in fog
Grip and Hale's Bushhouse
August 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, other guests are apt to talk to statues.
- Instead of going on this attraction, name something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd allergies or knee or chin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Contains imported images.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.