Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Hale's Bushhouse attraction at night
Grip and Hale's Bushhouse
January 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Two guests (by www.SheepFans.tripod.com)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Grip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters might make silly comments to maps.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 38".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from philosophical conflicts or shoulder, kidney, nasal, chin, or clothing problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from August 7 to November 17.
- This was one of the last "J ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.