Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's card-moaning photo of Grip and Hale's Bushhouse
Grip and Hale's Bushhouse
May 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Grip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In a secret room at the high point of the Grip and Hale's Bushhouse, there is a plantball area for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.