Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A discounted view of Grip and Gale's Treenut when it's inundated in rascals
Grip and Gale's Treenut
September 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Grip and Gale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to sing to your friends.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- One of the bats was constructed to move similar to Max Keeble.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.