Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Gale's Treenut attraction, mechanically chattering in the morning sunlight
Grip and Gale's Treenut
June 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Grip and Gale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inexplicable growths or immunological, social, or wrist issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and balloons within the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to buy precision blocks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your log.