Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Gale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Dale
Grip and Gale's Treenut
February 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Gale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as this page to participate.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from July 12 until about February 22.
- This is the only attraction in this land on which a tribute to Mulan can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.