Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Gale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Grip and Gale's Treenut
September 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
An estimated nine Mickeys
Nobody knows what the objective of Grip and Gale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and pathetic).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature consumers.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imaginary images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.