Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull's motor-confusing photo of Grip and Gale's Treenut
Grip and Gale's Treenut
February 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Six smiles (according to "The Castle" gossip column)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Gale's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.