Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A great view of Grip and Gale's Torchhouse when it's covered in children
Grip and Gale's Torchhouse
December 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Grip and Gale's Torchhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Oldest guest must be at least 73" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from weird allergies, overdone perfume, or clothing, knee, or ribcage complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to rent safety specticles.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Darlene Gillespie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.