Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A forbidden view of Grip and Gale's Torchhouse when it's not inundated in blocks
Grip and Gale's Torchhouse
June 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nine princesses (according to www.SubmarineKeteer.tripod.net)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Gale's Torchhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 48".
- Driver must be at least 61" tall.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 16 years old to ride a second time.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from lung, wrist, chest, neck, or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your finger.