Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Gale's Torchhouse attraction during refurbishment
Grip and Gale's Torchhouse
June 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Grip and Gale's Torchhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 29".
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This was one of the only "N ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.