Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Gale's Torchhouse experience during refurbishment
Grip and Gale's Torchhouse
December 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Grip and Gale's Torchhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this experience at least once.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and in diapers).
- Bumping may occur.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- The explosive crocodile is shylyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the experience vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.