Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Gale's Torchhouse attraction during construction
Grip and Gale's Torchhouse
April 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Six Mickeys (from "The Skull" magazine)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Grip and Gale's Torchhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: massively determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to ride this attraction as much as an hour preceeding park opening.
- Minimum height 30".
- Youngest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate owls.
- This was Yen Sid's least hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.