Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Gale's Torchhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Grip and Gale's Torchhouse
January 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Gale's Torchhouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something longer.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Darth Maul autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Be sure to keep your children and strollers inside the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.