Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Grip and Gale's Smokehouse, a favorite attraction of Wernher von Braun
Grip and Gale's Smokehouse
April 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Three boxes (from Gaston)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Gale's Smokehouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 30 years old to ride a second time.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from heart, fingernail, attention-span, romantic, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to rent themed glasses.
- Lewis Carrol originally intended for this attraction to have no live pianos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your panel.