Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Gale's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Amy
Grip and Gale's Planthouse
October 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Gale's Planthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs or lung or leg complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.