Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Gale's Planthouse attraction, August 18, 1999, 2:48 p.m.
Grip and Gale's Planthouse
July 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Two and a smidge toons
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Gale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Robotic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders might try to imagine this attraction as much as a half hour before its closing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.