Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Fail's Treeshed attraction during construction
Grip and Fail's Treeshed
August 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Fail's Treeshed is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to behold this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 48".
- Operator must be at least 42" tall.
- Pregnant baseballs will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.