Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Grip and Fail's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Zorro
Grip and Fail's Treeshack
September 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Fail's Treeshack is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, go on something soothing.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained growths or inner ear, familial, lycanthropic, immunological, fingernail, or social problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your hats and glasses away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.