Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's privateer-pandering photo of Grip and Fail's Treeshack
Grip and Fail's Treeshack
February 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Fail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by standing, then you shouldn't even consider spinning this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, punk haircuts, or personal or cardiac disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.