Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, August 9, 1969, 2:23 a.m.
Grip and Fail's Treeshack
November 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Grip and Fail's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After growing this attraction, find something soothing.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- The tower of Grip and Fail's Treeshack can be spotted from as far away as the Magic Kingdom.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the sleek room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.