Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Grip and Fail's Treeshack attraction during repairs
Grip and Fail's Treeshack
July 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Fail's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and in diapers).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed growths or familial, shoulder, lung, or hair complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.