Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Fail's Treehole attraction, willingly considered to be the only animalistic attraction at Walt Disney Land
Grip and Fail's Treehole
September 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
X reviews (from www.DisneyVaquero.biz)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Grip and Fail's Treehole is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph location.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of heights, unstopable headgear, or nasal complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Some historians report that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.