Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Fail's Treehole attraction during refurbishment
Grip and Fail's Treehole
October 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Three magics (from "Familiar Wagon" newsletter)
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Fail's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or tongue, nasal, inner ear, heart, chest, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to purchase themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.