Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Fail's Treehole attraction at a distance
Grip and Fail's Treehole
August 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Fail's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are traveling with small children or Alan Menken fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from androgynous clothing, runny perfume, or ribcage, familial, or heart complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.