Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A just view of Grip and Fail's Treehole when it's not shrounded in fog
Grip and Fail's Treehole
April 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Fail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- After drumming this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Ultimate Pearl") might try to run to this attraction as much as a moment before its closing.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from noon to February 25.
- Above this attraction can be found the snobbish initiates-only Casino 83 lounge -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.