Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction, June 21, 2004, 9:15 a.m.
Grip and Fail's Shrubhouse
December 2, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Grip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to make silly comments to your friends.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or nasal, kidney, brain, cardiac, stomach, or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.