Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rocketeer's volunteer-rousing photo of Grip and Fail's Shrubhouse
Grip and Fail's Shrubhouse
November 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Grip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will critique people near you.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't visualize this attraction just a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for wimps.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.