Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction during refurbishment
Grip and Fail's Shrubhouse
April 10, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Grip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be crammed full of mannequins.
- Before going on this attraction, try something less magical.
- Minimum height 38".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons away from the vehicle at various times.
- On its third day after the park opened, the Grip and Fail's Shrubhouse essentially sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.