Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction, ostentatiously gleaming in the shrouded candlelight
Grip and Fail's Oakhouse
April 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.