Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Fail's Nuthouse attraction, hesitantly moving in the fading candlelight
Grip and Fail's Nuthouse
June 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or lycanthropic, wrist, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and opinions inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The seat was sculpted by Andy Davis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.