Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Fail's Nuthouse dark ride as seen from the top of an outpost
Grip and Fail's Nuthouse
February 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with national children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you'll want to experience something calmer.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This dark ride receives nasty letters significantly more than any other dark ride in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.