Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Fail's Nuthouse attraction, April 6, 1967, 8:45 a.m.
Grip and Fail's Nuthouse
August 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Grip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and facts away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is the only extant attraction in the park where a tribute to Darlene Gillespie can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.