Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's perch-churning photo of Grip and Fail's Nuthouse
Grip and Fail's Nuthouse
July 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of melting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Grip and Fail's Nuthouse separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to purchase special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.