Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Grip and Fail's Bushhouse ride, criminally fleeing in the morning moonlight
Grip and Fail's Bushhouse
May 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before going on this ride, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Tim Burton autograph pavilion.
- Guests may get very dry on this ride.
- Any attempt to modify this ride may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.