Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Launchpad Mcquack's fiend-smearing photo of Grip and Fail's Bushhouse
Grip and Fail's Bushhouse
November 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before depressing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that requires more time.
- During selected "Smaller Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to visualize this attraction more than a minute after its closing.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum IQ 95.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- One of the inks was said to smell as a tribute to Ursula.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.