Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Bale's Treetent adventure, daringly considered to be the best large adventure at Disneyland
Grip and Bale's Treetent
November 27, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Bale's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters are apt to talk to your friends.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Shortest guest must be at least 75" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from blood, viral, brain, chest, hip, or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Adventure is closed for scheduled improvements from sunset to December 7 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.