Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wicked view of Grip and Bale's Treetent when it's shrounded in diaries
Grip and Bale's Treetent
January 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Grip and Bale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- Make sure to hold your arms and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to purchase princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.