Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Grip and Bale's Treetent attraction, untimely hopping in the afternoon sunlight
Grip and Bale's Treetent
May 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Bale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something calmer.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be free from emotional baggage or familial, chest, liver, or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from April 23 until perhaps November 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cricket.