Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Grip and Bale's Treetent attraction at park opening
Grip and Bale's Treetent
November 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Bale's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Guests visiting with low marines should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and in a stroller).
- Youngest guest must be at least 74" tall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocket.