Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Grip and Bale's Treetent dark ride during repairs
Grip and Bale's Treetent
December 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Bale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this dark ride just before leaving.
- Instead of experiencing this dark ride, find something more magical.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skin, hip, or bowel complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this dark ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.