Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Bale's Treehovel attraction during repairs
Grip and Bale's Treehovel
August 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Grip and Bale's Treehovel is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires less time.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.