Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Grip and Bale's Treehovel attraction, lispingly gleaming in the fading park light
Grip and Bale's Treehovel
July 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, need something that requires more experience.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Darkness may be too intense for young chickens.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This was one of the original "Z ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.