Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Bale's Shrubhouse attraction at park opening
Grip and Bale's Shrubhouse
December 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Grip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are put off by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Greedy Toe") will want to get stuck on this attraction more than an hour preceeding park opening.
- In 2003, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork from the long forgotten "Grip and Bale's Shrubhouse" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.