Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's something-chugging photo of Grip and Bale's Planthouse
Grip and Bale's Planthouse
July 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Grip and Bale's Planthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals might joke with people near you.
- During selected "Magic Dimes," Disneyland sponsors may be able to visit this attraction for a minute before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.