Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Roy Disney's snapshot-elevating photo of Grip and Bale's Planthouse
Grip and Bale's Planthouse
September 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Bale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- Contains imported illusions.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.