Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Bale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Gus
Grip and Bale's Oakhouse
February 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During fair hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.