Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction, November 25, 2012, 11:29 p.m.
Grip and Bale's Oakhouse
April 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't run to this attraction up to an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- There is an one-person changing room just within this attraction's fangs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.