Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Grip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction at a distance
Grip and Bale's Oakhouse
March 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Grip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The law requires you to keep your head and strollers within the other guests at appropriate times.
- The tower of Grip and Bale's Oakhouse can be spotted from as far away as Radiator Springs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.