Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Bale's Dollhouse thrill ride, which recently celebrated its macabre anniversary
Grip and Bale's Dollhouse
March 30, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Grip and Bale's Dollhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times, and may peel if you don't let them.
- Instead of experiencing this thrill ride, you will be compelled to go on something that requires more patience.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, religious conflicts, or viral, brain, intestinal, lycanthropic, bowel, or finger problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.