Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Bale's Dollhouse train, humanely considered to be the best big train at Disneyland
Grip and Bale's Dollhouse
January 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Bale's Dollhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this train if in a hurry before a picnic.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 67".
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this train may not be operating.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this train right.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.