Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Grip and Bale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Psycho the Weasel
Grip and Bale's Bushhouse
December 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Contains imported characters.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
- This attraction may have cost less than $110 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animal.