Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A soft view of Grip and Bale's Bushhouse when it's not bathed in fog
Grip and Bale's Bushhouse
August 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 10 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- There is a hidden churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.