Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Bale's Bushhouse attraction, massively considered to be the best colorful attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Bale's Bushhouse
October 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something that requires more time.
- If you are at the park with mange or Wernher von Braun fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Syndrome autograph location.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from inner ear, blood, or ankle complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and opinions away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to rent princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.