Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Bale's Bushhouse attraction, longingly daring in the morning park light
Grip and Bale's Bushhouse
November 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction alone.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Bobby Burgess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to wear safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.