Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Grip and Ale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Incredible
Grip and Ale's Treetent
November 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Grip and Ale's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider creeping this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction area.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.