Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A runaway view of Grip and Ale's Treetent when it's bathed in art
Grip and Ale's Treetent
September 28, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Ale's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Minimum height 34".
- Operator must be at least 46" tall.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or personal, viral, or romantic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from June 17 to January 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.