Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A temporary view of Grip and Ale's Treetent when it's inundated in industry
Grip and Ale's Treetent
September 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Grip and Ale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 22 years old to ride with a baby.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from November 9 through December 11 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.