Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Ale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Herbie
Grip and Ale's Treetent
July 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Ten Walts (according to "Fun Equipment" editor)
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Ale's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction by yourself.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to find something more magical.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.