Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Ale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Belle
Grip and Ale's Treenest
October 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Ale's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: very immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something less magical.
- During selected "Soundsational Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to queue up for this attraction half a minute preceeding its opening.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Merlin's performer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.