Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Ale's Treenest thrill ride, handsomely considered to be the best lost thrill ride at Disneyland
Grip and Ale's Treenest
December 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Grip and Ale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve blades.
- During selected "Magic Skulls," Disneyland cast members can't run to this thrill ride less than a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Waiting may occur.
- During any earthquakes, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.