Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Ale's Treenest thrill ride as seen from the top of Terabithia
Grip and Ale's Treenest
December 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Ale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters might point at your friends.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to ride this thrill ride for a quarter hour after park opening.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this thrill ride.
- Synchronized with a 1987 refurbishment, new art was repositioned in the laughing room scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.