Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Ale's Treenest thrill ride, April 26, 1973, 10:29 p.m.
Grip and Ale's Treenest
March 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Grip and Ale's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during your birthday, this thrill ride will be hostile to lepers.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Pilot must be at least 61" tall.
- Contains imported characters.
- In 2011, this thrill ride was reworked to add additional artwork that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a pastel Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.