Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nonsensical view of Grip and Ale's Treehovel when it's hidden in tarps
Grip and Ale's Treehovel
April 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Ale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of passive-aggressive children.
- Instead of riding this attraction, experience something less demanding.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and in a stroller).
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The tower of Grip and Ale's Treehovel can be spotted from as far away as the cafeteria.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.