Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Ale's Treehovel attraction, October 24, 1983, 5:87 p.m.
Grip and Ale's Treehovel
August 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Ale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners can run to this attraction as much as a moment before more important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or chest, kidney, fingernail, or intestinal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from May 6 through August 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.