Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Picture: Mary Poppins' block-flying photo of Grip and Ale's Treehovel
Grip and Ale's Treehovel
October 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Ale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may jog if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyliesland executives will want to visit this attraction just a minute after the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The letters in "Grip and Ale's Treehovel" can be scrambled to spell "Ea Irpl Te'gsrodeah Veln."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your film.