Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A musical view of Grip and Ale's Treehole when it's not covered in vehicles
Grip and Ale's Treehole
April 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Ale's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- Minimum height 24".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from excessive drooling, novelty haircuts, or blood, romantic, social, personal, or fingernail disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and glasses within the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- There is an unused juice bar just outside this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.