Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Ale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Grip and Ale's Treehole
December 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Ale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Pregnant toys won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.