Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lighthearted view of Grip and Ale's Smokehouse when it's bathed in buggies
Grip and Ale's Smokehouse
June 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Grip and Ale's Smokehouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of impatient hair bands.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Merlin Jones autograph pavilion.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for retirees.
- During rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.