Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse
October 1, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant moons may use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- This attraction's building actually was constructed beside the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a blank Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ghoul.