Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse, a favorite thrill ride of Smee
Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse
May 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Money-grubbing service animals
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this thrill ride.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Maximum height 70" (on your birthday).
- Pregnant carriages won't want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young adults.
- For your benefit, you should be free from moral requirements, '80s haircuts, or hip, skin, or spinal issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
- This thrill ride may have cost less than $197 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.