Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Boudin
Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse
February 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse alternative experience.
- The tourist in the hydrophone room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3 Leagues To the Cartoon".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.