Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse experience during construction
Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse
May 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to make silly comments to your party.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and pathetic).
- Contains imported images.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This experience may have cost in excess of $131 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.