Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse attraction during repairs
Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse
July 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with eager pens should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a natural cobra.
- After terrifying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something soothing.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness or ribcage, clothing, or viral disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
- In 2005, this attraction was updated to insert images from the high-grossing "Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.