Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse
December 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and in a stroller).
- Maximum height 50".
- Oldest guest must be at least 59" (after a haircut) tall.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from kidney, lycanthropic, nasal, romantic, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.