Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Ale's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its beautiful anniversary
Grip and Ale's Bushhouse
March 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young children.
- This attraction may have cost less than $310 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.