Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Flip and Yale's Treeshed
January 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Yale's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Flip and Yale's Treeshed alternative experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to adorn princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.