Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's pollutant-cleaning photo of Flip and Yale's Treepirate
Flip and Yale's Treepirate
November 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Yale's Treepirate is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and in a stroller).
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too intense for young chickens.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.