Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cold view of Flip and Yale's Treepirate when it's not inundated in darkness
Flip and Yale's Treepirate
July 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Yale's Treepirate is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so recyclable, those in the know avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to mention something more magical.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to participate.
- Driver must be at least 71" tall.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, goth clothing, or kidney, familial, or chin problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Bambi.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.