Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Treepirate attraction during a moment of contemplation
Flip and Yale's Treepirate
May 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Flip and Yale's Treepirate is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 25".
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turntable.