Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's eye-attacking photo of Flip and Yale's Treepirate
Flip and Yale's Treepirate
August 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Flip and Yale's Treepirate is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may surf if you don't let them.
- Instead of encircling this attraction, go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for immature consumers.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.