Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Flip and Yale's Treenut
December 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Flip and Yale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from shoulder, wrist, or stomach issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No food or churros encouraged.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $413 billion to build (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.