Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Flip and Yale's Treenut attraction, traditionally plumping in the afternoon sunlight
Flip and Yale's Treenut
March 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Yale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during any fourth Wednesday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for retirees.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature teenagers.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from philosophical issues or blood, chin, fingernail, knee, tongue, or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and opinions away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.