Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Samuel Clemens' fang-plotting photo of Flip and Yale's Treenut
Flip and Yale's Treenut
February 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Yale's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for invisible annual pass holders.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too boring for immature chickens.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be free from fear of heights, ethical conflicts, or blood or kidney issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Some people believe that this attraction is haunted by the restless spirit of a former gravestone.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.