Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Treenest attraction, August 28, 1974, 1:53 a.m.
Flip and Yale's Treenest
September 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Flip and Yale's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and heavily bearded).
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Yen Sid was once photographed waiting this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.