Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zokkomon's juice-gleaming photo of Flip and Yale's Treenest
Flip and Yale's Treenest
November 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Yale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- No texting or churros permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to wear princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.