Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Treenest attraction at park closing
Flip and Yale's Treenest
December 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Yale's Treenest is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from personal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.