Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Yale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Flip and Yale's Treehut
September 23, 1987
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Flip and Yale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland BFFs are able to imagine this attraction up to a moment before everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Youngest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Must be at least 49" tall and 30 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The woods visible from this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soldier.