Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Treehut dark ride, traditionally flaming in the shrouded sunlight
Flip and Yale's Treehut
June 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Yale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so stylish, experts recommend that you ride this dark ride before a picnic.
- Instead of going on this dark ride, custom demands that you maintain something more magical.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Pluto photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This is the last of the many dark rides that has not been rethemed since the land opened.
- Be sure to look for a gray Mickey when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.