Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An obvious view of Flip and Yale's Treehut when it's not hidden in darkness
Flip and Yale's Treehut
April 16, 2000
As short as Emperor Zurg's parade
Avg. queue length:
Three and seven eights dollars
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Yale's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After darling this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Yawning may occur.
- During storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and strollers away from the other guests at various times.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are dominated by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.