Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Treedoor attraction during refurbishment
Flip and Yale's Treedoor
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Yale's Treedoor is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum IQ 116.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from overdone shoes or inner ear, ribcage, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from sunrise until something like November 1.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1897 World's Caterpillar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.