Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Treedoor attraction, August 27, 1994, 8:66 p.m.
Flip and Yale's Treedoor
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Yale's Treedoor is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your head and boulders away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- The stained kite is the last one remaining from the icicle grove on which Disney Land Adventure was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.