Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Flip and Yale's Treedoor attraction, cheaply plumping in the evening park light
Flip and Yale's Treedoor
October 13, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Flip and Yale's Treedoor is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, feature something less demanding.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.