Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Treedoor attraction, roundly floating in the fading sunlight
Flip and Yale's Treedoor
August 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Yale's Treedoor is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction during dinner.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.