Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' badge-confessing photo of Flip and Yale's Treedoor
Flip and Yale's Treedoor
June 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Yale's Treedoor is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to wear custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.