Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Treecottage attraction during construction
Flip and Yale's Treecottage
July 9, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Flip and Yale's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of Goofy impersonators.
- Before washing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The black explorer is completelyartificial.
- Be sure to look for an elaborate Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.