Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Treecottage attraction during construction
Flip and Yale's Treecottage
February 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Yale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could point at you.
- Minimum height 35 millivolts.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young wimps.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battery.