Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Treecottage thrill ride during construction
Flip and Yale's Treecottage
August 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Yale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you should plan to get your picture taken on this thrill ride at least once.
- Before going on this thrill ride, hit something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and pathetic).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness or inner ear, chest, or spinal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During weather, this thrill ride may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.