Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Stinky Pete's alien-stunning photo of Flip and Yale's Treecottage
Flip and Yale's Treecottage
June 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Yale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph area.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.